About FL Chart
FL Chart is a free and open-source chart (or data visualization) library for Flutter applications. It's designed to be highly customizable, allowing easy integration of various chart types into Flutter apps.
- Open-source: FL Chart is an open-source project in the GitHub, you can take a look at the source code here. You are free to fork the repository and modify the source-code to fit your needs.
- Free to use: Based on the LICENSE, FL Chart s completely free for any kind of use (such as personal, commercial, non-commercial and etc)
- Customizable: Whether it's line charts, bar charts, pie charts, scatter charts, or radar charts, FL Chart offers flexibility to fit the style of your app. You can customize many properties of a chart. take a look at our documentation here
- Multi-platform: As Flutter is a multi-platform framework which runs everywhere you have pixels (such as
desktop, ...) you can use fl_chart on all the platforms that Flutter runs.
Speed Up FL Chart with Your Support
FL Chart has become a vital tool not only for individual developers but also for businesses using it in their commercial apps. As a project developed during my personal time alongside my full-time job, your support can make a significant difference. Donations will enable me to devote more resources and time to FL Chart, leading to faster updates, feature enhancements, and prompt bug fixes. Whether you're an individual or a business, your contribution will help transform this hobby project into a more robust and swiftly evolving tool, benefiting a wide range of users in our community.
Shoutout to Our Design Contributors
- Erfan Ghadermazi: As the creative force behind the stunning FL Chart logo and the architect of our branding and color scheme, his design language permeates our interactive app and website.
- Soheil Saffar: Designed the engaging and descriptive banner for FL Chart’s GitHub README, becoming a cornerstone of our visual branding from the onset and contributing significantly to the early success of FL Chart
Special thanks to David Kovalev, Ricardo Salazar, Dmitro Petrenko, Ghani Pradita and MONUiXD for their innovative designs, which have inspired several of our chart implementations and enriched the diversity and creativity of FL Chart.